Why you must quit your fears.

01:01

Reflection
Marianne Williamson once said "Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we have learned here. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and the acceptance of love back into our hearts."

We were created into this world in a pristine form, engraved with love. God is love and thus has nor spec of hate no does he embody fear. Fear only comes when there is a deviation from God's plan.
It is so with our goals, plans and objectives. When we begin to entertain doubt with regards to our enterprise, then fear sets in and fear itself is the foundation of failure. This is why it is imperative we unlearn whatever fear we have picked up along the way in our life journey.

Our journey in life is to love, and love right. Many argue that love is dead and love doesn't exist and this makes me wonder if God is dead or non existent; perhaps I would have been swayed by such faulty submissions, but I know better!

Image result for Fear imagesHence I am bold to announce to you that love is real and so is fear. But when we choose love over fear, we embrace courage and the willingness to act! I have always said that love not expressed isn't love, so I tell you today,

IF YOU SAY YOU LOVE AND YOU DON'T EXPRESS IT, THEN YOU ARE AFRAID!

But quickly again I ask, why should you fear? You can only be afraid if you don't love and by extension don't believe in God for he is the source of love. For Christians like me, the phrase "don't be afraid" is recorded 365 times in the entire Bible.

Wow! The power of this revelation is that every single day, we are reminded by God not to be afraid but rather trust in him by living, loving and learning.

Our world suffers so much hate and anger, fear and anguish because many have failed to, and indeed stopped loving. It is fear that breeds greed, because love promotes lending hands. Fear advocates looting, love preaches listening and leveraging on the bond that unites rather than the differences that separates.
Our world needs us to stop being afraid and start loving. In doing so, we engender peace, development thrives, unity is forged; thereby leaving no room for greed, looting, hatred or killings.
Step out of your fears and start loving! 

Morning prayer
Thank you, Lord, for the life you have called me to. Thank you for teaching me to pray. Thank you for being not just a provider but a Father who wants the very best for me and for my brothers and sisters. Open my eyes to your wisdom and generosity. Come inflame my heart with your love. Mark me as your child by making me look more and more like you. Help me to become passionate for you and your people as you are for me. May you help me to understand the beautiful thing you are calling me to do for you today. Amen.
Good morning
Have a wonderful day.
OjisiEmezie
Speaker, Compere, Volunteer.
Think it! Believe it! Work at it! Achieve it!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments